This year at RE/MAX RE/CHARGE, we are taking networking to a whole new level. This is not only an opportunity for you to educate yourself on the information and updates on real estate, it is an opportunity for you to build and grow your network among your peers. Whether it’s a few serene moments at the Oxygen Bar, or taking a walk on the wild side with a temporary tattoo, the options for networking at RE/CHARGE are endless.
No matter where your day takes you, the tips below will help you network like a pro!
- Be genuine: Networking is about building relationships, and the quickest way to do that is by being yourself.
- Be mindful of your questions: Eventually people will get tired of talking about the weather. Avoid this by asking open-ended questions that require more than a “yes” or “no” answer.
- Be confident: Make sure you know what you do, and what you specialize in so you can sell yourself as an expert
- Don’t be afraid to explore: Instead of sticking with the first couple people you meet, use this valuable time to walk around, listen to conversations and jump in when you have value to add.
- Follow up: You have collected business cards, Facebook friends, followers on Twitter and made some valuable LinkedIn connections, now what? Follow up so you can continue to grow your relationships after RE/CHARGE.
With these tips in mind, you will be unstoppable when it comes time to put them to use at RE/MAX RE/CHARGE. If you haven’t already, click the link below to register before it’s too late.